CREATE YOUR OWN POCKET AND BACK PRINT
CREATE YOUR OWN POCKET AND BACK PRINT
1.) CCO ORIGINALS CYOT- TYPE IN A TITLE OF ANY DESIGN WE OFFER ON THE CC ORIGINALS WEBSITE AND PUT IT ON ANOTHER STYLE OF APPAREL. JUST TYPE IN THE DESIGN NAME IN THE CUSTOM CODE BOX AS IT APPEARS ON THE SITE.
CC Originals wants YOU to express YOU. See a design on a T-shirt but want it on a racerback tank? That's what this is for. Here to help you, express the true you and wear it anyway you would like!
In the "CUSTOM CODE" box you will type in the name of one of the CC Originals designs that is featured on this website.
2.) CYOT - We're pros at printing T-shirts, so we want to help you get the best design you can get. That’s why we have you submit your design to our designer team and they overlook it.
To use your own design, follow the guidelines and steps below.
1. Submit PNG/JPEG/SVG/TIFF files to the email@example.com for approval
We recommend PNG/SVG with a transparent background.
- Approval code: Once you receive an approval code the approval code that in entered it linked to a file. That file will be printed AS IS on the apparel. Type in the approval code in the "CUSTOM CODE" box.
- Email Address and Name- By typing in your email address and name you are agreeing to the approval code and the design will be printed as is on the size and color of garment selected.
- Tips for best results
- We recommend 200 dpi and a maximum of 2,000-4,000x2,000-4,000 pixels.
- Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise you use solid colors
- Simply typing in a new resolution into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- If the design is black, we advise to pick a light-colored garment. If the design is white, we advise to pick a dark colored garment.
- Printing disclaimers
- White ink will not show up on white garments. We recommend using different colors on white garments. Same goes for black ink on dark shirts.
- Slight discrepancies in print placement are possible with DTG.
- We can't guarantee 100% color accuracy if your files haven't been adjusted using our DTG color swatches.
- ALL CYOT APPAREL IS FINAL SALE. CHOOSING THE SIZE AND COLOR IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. WRONG SIZE, COLOR OR DESIGN DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR RETURN/REFUND. THEY WILL BE PRINTED EXACTLY HOW THE GRAPHIC LOOKS AND WHAT APPROVAL CODE WAS USED. CC ORIGINALS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALTERING, FIXING OR TOUCHING UP YOUR GRAPHICS.
With DTG printing, a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It's sort of like printing on paper, except on a t-shirt. A special printer prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment, unlike vinyl there is so cracking or peeling.
CC Originals has a favorite T-shirt and once you wear one, it’ll be your favorite too. Our unisex boyfriend tees are made with superior airlume combed and ring-spun cotton. This make for one super soft comfy tee. You’ll never get a hard-crunchy shirt from CC.
The Unisex fit is true to size, for a slimmer fit-order a size down, for a looser fit-order size up.
Design color will depend on darkness/lightness of the T-Shirt. Example: White Tee receives dark color designs if the designs are black or white.
The fabrications for all styles and colors are as follows;
Solids: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
Heathers: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
Black Heather and Athletic Heather: 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly
Prism: 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly