The CC Originals
- I understand that as a Stylist for The CC Originals, LLC (“CC”, “CC Originals”, “we” or “our”):
- have the right to offer for sale CC Originals products and services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- I have the right to enroll others as CC Originals Stylist.
- If qualified, I have the right to earn commissions pursuant to the CC Originals Compensation Plan.
- agree to present the CC Originals Pay Plan and CC products and services as set forth per CC Originals to all customers & new enrollees.
- I agree that as a CC Originals Stylist I am an independent contractor, and not an employee, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of CC. I agree that I will be solely responsible for paying all expenses that I incur, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other business expenses. I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF CC FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. CC Originals is not responsible for withholding and shall not withhold or deduct from my bonuses and commissions, if any, FICA, or taxes of any kind. I understand that I am not entitled to workers compensation or unemployment security benefits of any kind from CC Originals.
- I understand that I may cancel my participation in this direct sales program at any time by providing CC Originals with written notice at its principal business address or contacting the Help Line with stylist information.
- Your CC Originals business shall remain in effect so long as you remain in compliance with the terms of the Agreement and meet the requirements of the CC Originals Pay Plan, or until you voluntarily cancel your CC Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, CC Originals reserves the right to terminate all Stylist Agreements upon 30 days’ notice if the Company elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its products and/or services via direct selling channels. Stylist may cancel this Agreement at any time, and for any reason, upon written notice to CC Originals at its principal business address.
- In the event of cancellation or termination, I waive all rights I have, including but not limited to property rights, to my former downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions or other remuneration derived through the sales and other activities of my former downline organization.
- I understand that CC Originals can move any stylist (without notice) to a different leg and/or sponsor at the discretion of CC Originals.
- I authorize CC Originals to use my name, photograph, personal story, testimonial, likeness, and/or any material I submit to the company in advertising or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use.
- Stylist are paid any commission and bonus via direct deposit via issued debit card once the commission period has closed for the prior period/month if your CC Stylist profile is set up with direct deposit information. CC Originals does not issue checks and if you have not set up your profile as Direct Deposit, then you will the pay will be done on the next pay cycle.
- As a CC Stylist I will uphold the high standards of professionalism expected of CC Originals and diligently market and sell CC products. I further agree to require and monitor those same standards of professionalism with my team. I at all time will conduct myself with honesty, fairness and ethical and professional manner.
- As a CC Stylist I will continue to actively promote and encourage the growth, cooperation and support of all Stylist, including those outside of my own organization.
- I will provide support and encouragement to my customers to ensure that their experience with CC Originals is a successful and happy experience.
- Note that CC Originals does not hold any credit card information on file (or has even access to that information) - these are entirely with the external payment processors and we do not have access to that information. To stop the recurring payment, you must cancel your auto pay with your credit card/banking company. A subscription cancellation will cancel the (future) automatic annual renewal (recurring payment) but will not affect the current membership for the already paid month, and we are unable to refund portions of the membership fee for "unused" months within the current term.
BECOMING AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
As a CC Stylist, you have the opportunity to participate in the Career Plan and be an Independent Stylist. The basic requirements of becoming a CC Stylist are that a Stylist must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of a U.S. Territory or Canada
- Possess a legitimate Social Security number;
- May only have one single Consultant account any one time;
- Sign and submit a Consultant Agreement.
ACTIVE “Active” is defined as any Consultant who maintains a rolling $100 in sales volume (SV) in a three-month calendar period and active website. ($10.00 per month)
INACTIVE Any Consultant who does not accumulate at least $100 sales volume (SV) in a rolling three-month period will see his or her status change to “In-Active.” Or does not maintain their active website account ($10.00 per month)